Wednesday, June 15, 2011

1950s housewife

I have literally tried to post this 5 times...we'll see how it goes.

I just finished a research paper about the 1950's housewife, so i thought we could look at some ads from the era. The hairstyles and clothes are so cool (that's not anything near what my paper was about btw haha.) Gonna get some inspiration from these:









I'd add more but i don't want to risk it freaking out again ha. Thanks for reading!

<3 Sisi
PS) finals are almost over and i'm hanging out with elaine soon, so get ready for some more outfit of the days!

3 comments:

  1. Such fun ads. I love looking at old things like this. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, i'm glad people other than me find it interesting ha. thanks :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these ads! I just wish they were still the same. Haha, I especially love the first one!

    ReplyDelete

all comments are so much appreciated&! thanks!!