Friday, June 3, 2011

Dress Up a T

So from all my volunteer work I've acquired a plethora of Tshirts from the events and I hardly ever wear them! So I decided to find ways to dress them up in unique ways, and I wear them all the time now. I have a bunch but lets start out with my lacrosse one first. :]



Here's the shirt, it actually fits rather well, but I wanted to doll it up anyway.

70s accessories? I think yes.

Put on your high waisted shorts,

Roll up the sleeves, and
 
Add some red shoes. You're all set!


The Shoes are from Payless (again), the shorts and necklace are from Forever 21, the glasses were 2 for 10 at Wetseal,the wallet was a present, and the shirt is self explanatory. i hope this helps you and thanks for reading!

<3 Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment

all comments are so much appreciated&! thanks!!