Sunday, May 29, 2011

Scavenger Hunt!

Hey all! I'm so pumped because I just got these sweet vintage finds scavenging through my mom's old jewelery! They are so perfect, I can't wait to have them be the finishing touch to my outfits. Thanks mom!



This one was my great great grandmother's. She's 100, just imagine all the history this bracelet has lived through.






This is one that my mom bought for a nickel at a garage sale in the 70s. It's so cute!

There's nothing better than getting new stuff for free, especially when it is as old as these pieces. It's so fun! I challenge you guys to go hunting through boxes and such that you haven't looked at in a while and see what you find! Thanks for reading!

<3 Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment

all comments are so much appreciated&! thanks!!